Out of an abundance of caution as it relates to minimizing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we have decided to postpone all Leica programs, events and workshops from now through May 5, 2020. Your health and safety is our top priority.
View a list of affected events: http://bit.ly/LeicaEventAnnouncement
Explore Venice Beach and improve your photography over five days with street photographer and author of the acclaimed photo book, “Venice Beach, The Last Days of a Bohemian Paradise”, Dotan Saguy, from March 25-29, 2020.
Dotan will share his approach to shooting street in Venice and uncover his favorite spots. He will also share tips about getting past single street photography clichés and use the camera as a storytelling tool to create a comprehensive body of work.
- Approaching strangers
- The formula for a successful street image
- Achieving complex layered compositions
- How to remedy “photographer’s block”
- What the Masters teach us about shooting in Venice Beach
- Optimal gear and settings for street photography
- Using street photography as a pathway to documentary
- The art of storytelling: How to build a photo essay
- Finding your own personal project
For more information or to register, visit the Leica Akademie here.
Street Photography In-Depth: Dotan Saguy
- 03/25/2020 - 03/29/2020
- Los Angeles