Scheduled to coincide with French photographer Alain Laboile's exhibition "Quotidian" at Leica Store D.C., the Leica Akademie is proud to host a unique two day workshop on August 10-11, 2019. The workshop is designed to broaden your scope of photography utilizing the intimate sphere of your surroundings and backgrounds.
Combining theoretical classroom lecture with a hands-on practical workshop, students will learn, first-hand, the stories behind Alain’s development as a photographer and the approach he has used to document his own family.
- Documenting the intimate sphere and the importance of backgrounds.
- Working with models, becoming invisible and preserving spontaneity.
- Natural Light
- A minimalist approach to equipment
- Editing, post production and sharing.
- Question oneself about his own universe
For more information or to register, visit the Leica Akademie here.
Leica Akademie Workshop: Alain Laboile
- 08/10/2019 - 08/11/2019
- Leica Store Washington DC