Learn how to challenge yourself creatively, feed your soul and become the best photographer you can be by joining this one-day masterclass with renowned documentary photographer and filmmaker, Doug Menuez, on February 8th in Washington D.C.
During this rare workshop, Doug will share what he has learned on his journey from street photography as a teenager in New York City, to art school and journalism school, through decades traveling the world as a magazine photographer and how he was ultimately able to transition his skillset into the highest level of brand advertising. He will break down the creative questions, he asked himself and provide practical steps designed to recharge your creative fire and understanding of crucial business practices.
Topics covered include:
- Steps to creating your “best” portfolio
- The Three Epiphanies
- Lessons from Silicon Valley
- Building a satisfying creative life
- How to create truly authentic moments in commercial work
- Strategies to unlock your true creative and financial potential
- Overview of important business practices
For more information or to register, visit the Leica Akademie USA here.
The Artist’s Journey: Merging Art & Commerce with Doug Menuez
- 02/08/2020 - 02/08/2020
- Leica Store Washington DC