Advance your storytelling in Havana, Cuba as you go on assignment with internationally known Cuban Documentary Photographer, Raúl Cañibano Ercilla, and Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalist, Rodolfo Gonzalez, from March 27 - April 5, 2020. This eight-day, nine night, all inclusive program will focus on the arts, culture, and people, who make up the heartbeat of this rapidly changing city.
Designed with support from Havana’s premier photographic museum, Fototeca de Cuba, this is much more than a typical travel photography tour. It’s an immersive photographic, cultural and creative experience, unlike anything we have previously offered.
- Approaches to developing a visual story
- Going beyond the familiar to create unique and compelling images
- Planning your day around photography; how to gain access and manage logistics.
- Going beyond the tourist picture
- Finding Authentic moments.
- Understanding the importance of curiosity in photography
- Editing for the traveling photographer
For more information or to register, visit the Leica Akademie here.
On Assignment: Cuba
- 03/27/2020 - 04/05/2020