Join Philip Blair for a Leica Akademie Weekend as you photograph the wonders of Mt. Rainier from October 11-13, 2019.
The event will bring educational processing sessions and presentations, talks of landscape and alpine shooting, and a memorable shooting experience at select vantage points near the mountain under afternoon and evening skies.
This workshop is geared toward photographers who are interested in mountain photography and are looking to get more from their gear outdoors. Landscape and non-landscape photographers alike will benefit from the hands-on classroom and field tutorials using the maximum capabilities of their cameras and resulting RAW files.
- Introduction to landscape and alpine mountain photography
- M, SL and Q settings for outdoor, noise control and management of highlights/shadows
- Methods for both black & white and color landscape & sky photography
- Black & White: tonality, detail and contrast
- Color: approach and philosophies upon color contrast, hue and saturation
- Introduction to the hidden power of RAW files
- Adapting to how the camera sees in extreme lighting conditions
- Outdoor subject & landscape composition
For more information or to register, visit the Leica Akademie here.
Leica in the Landscape: Alpine Photography with Philip Blair
- 10/11/2019 - 10/13/2019