Leica Akademie USA and fine art photographer and director Mark de Paola present an exclusive three-day workshop in Boston the weekend of March 29-31, 2019. This shooting intensive masters workshop is designed for creative photographers interested in stretching their imagination and expanding the traditional definition of fashion photography and portraiture.
Building on the success of Mark’s “Photography Wide Open” one-day workshops, this event provides the opportunity to experience the creative process Mark goes through when creating stills and video for some of the biggest names in the fashion industry. The streets of Boston will provide our backdrop for this real world, fashion assignment with Mark de Paola.
- Creative conceptualization and collaboration process in the fashion industry
- Leica glass evolution and the impact of lens choice on the creative process
- Working with natural light indoors and on-location
- Technique’s for working at minimum focusing distance
- Capturing motion in a still image
- Understanding collaboration
- Getting to a photographic rhythm
- How to engage with your subject
Enrollment is limited to 12 students. For more information, visit Leica Akademie USA here.
On Location: Boston with Mark de Paola
- 03/29/2018 - 03/31/2018