Travel with the Leica Akademie to Wetzlar, Germany the birthplace of Leica on September 28 - October 7, 2018. During this ten day all-inclusive trip, attendees will travel to the prestigious Leica Factory stationed at Leitz Park, Leica’s international headquarters and factory, followed by a trip along the Romantic Road in Southern Germany.
The journey begins on day one with a stay at the newly opened Leica Hotel on the Leitz Park campus. A stroll through old Wetzlar brings you to the spot where Oskar Barnack took the world’s first 35mm photograph. Over the following days, you will continue find inspiration as the tour winds through Bavaria’s idyllic medieval villages, majestic castles, and even a Benedictine monastery. This trip is ideal for both avid Leica enthusiasts and those discovering the brand for the first time. Regardless of what your photographic level is, Leica has the perfect camera for you to use on this Discovery Tour through Germany.
Leica Destination Germany includes:
- Round trip ground transportation from Frankfurt Airport by airport shuttle or bus
- All transportation within Germany
- Private lecture and tour of the Leica factory in Leitz Park
- 8 nights of accommodation
- Access to the full line of Leica cameras and lenses throughout the trip
- Opening lecture, meet and greet and two days of learning and inspiration
- Private instruction with two Leica Camera Instructors
Spots are limited to 14 attendees. Cost is $4,999.95.
Register with the Leica Akademie or learn more here.
Leica Destination: Germany
- 09/28/2018 - 10/07/2018