Improved features and functionality for maximum performance
Everything we do is driven by your passion for photography. We provide regular firmware updates to ensure that you can look forward to a long-lasting enjoyment of your camera.
Improve the performance of your Leica SL2 and see the benefits of the new features and functions.
|Multishot||• With Multishot the user can create photos with a resolution up to 187MP.
• One photo is recorded at normal resolution (47MP) and one at high resolution (187MP).
|Improvement on the Video Menu GUI||• In the sub-menus of video mode, a white highlighted header shows as a reminder that the user is in video mode.
|Improvement on the AF field size setting||• The AF-field size can be changed with a long tap without moving the selected AF field.|
|SD-Card naming||• After formatting the SD card, the card will be named with “Leica SL2”.|
|Detection of M lenses||6-bit coded M lenses will be recognized at all times with the M-Adapter L.|
|Elimination of artifacts on very fast continuous shooting||In the drive mode “Continous – Very High Speed” there were artifacts in the DNG under certain settings, which have now been removed.|
|Correction of the focus distance value in feet||The focus distance on the top display has been corrected and now shows the correct values.|
|Connectivity enhancements with FOTOS App and Image Shuttle||General improvements for a faster and more stable connection between camera and smartphone or computer.|
Information on Multishot Function
- Only full-frame lenses can be used with multishot.
- Any aperture between 1 and 16 can be selected.
- ISO settings from 50 to 3200 are selectable.
- The use of a flash is not possible.
- The electronic shutter is always used.
- The multishot function automatically turns off all image stabilization (BIS and OIS).
- The shutter speeds range from 1/40,000 to 1sec.