Leica Camera, manufacturer of premium 35mm cameras, lenses, digital cameras and sport optics is seeking a Deputy (Assistant) Manager for the store in Los Angeles.
The company designs and manufactures premium optical equipment for the discerning consumer. We are dedicated to developing cameras and optical instruments of the highest standards that inspire the artistic spirit of our valued customers. The company has built a legacy of precision manufacturing and technological innovations that has positioned the brand at the forefront of the photographic industry with an unsurpassed standard of excellence.
Leica Store LA is dedicated to presenting Leica products, service, and experience in the most luxurious and elevated way to the customer. As the Assistant Manager of the Leica Store, you will contribute to the success of the store by assisting the GM in all aspects of the store sales and operations as well as being responsible for personal sales.
Candidate must be based LA or neighboring area.
This is a full-time, base-salary plus commission position with benefits.
- Assist in the daily operation of the store
- Professional sales of full product line to customers
- Assist GM with all aspects of Retail Sales and Operations
- Be a respected leader of the team of experienced Leica Sales Professionals
- Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of an integrated sales plan involving the store, store website, networking, CRM and Akademie events
- Assist General Manager in the hiring and training of new staff
- Assistant key-holder to store and internal security in absence of General Manager
- Be a genuine Brand Ambassador for Leica. Understand the desire and appreciation of the legacy, technological innovation and exquisite design of our products
- Promote the store and store website by liaising with Leica and third party resources
- Learn technical and practical features of full Leica product line
- Provide in-store and off-site demonstrations of full product line, as needed
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge for consumer and professional photography and sport optic products
- Responsible for monthly/yearly sales goals
- Enhance and maintain CRM strategy for the store
- Assist in developing and maintaining VIP relationships
- Host or joint host for some of the store events
- Assist General Manager in dealing with staffing issues: interview potential staff; conduct appraisals and performance reviews; and contribute to providing or organizing training and development
- Motivate Sales Associates to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Work on the sales floor regularly, motivate staff, sell to customers, and identify and resolve urgent issues
- Ensure the POS operation, cash handling procedures and transactions are carried out accurately and all orders and paperwork are completed
- Ensure that the Leica store website is up to date and price/product correct
- Contribute to analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximize profits
- Maintain store services and physical presentation to corporate standards
- Suggest strategies for managing stock levels and stock control
- Such other duties as the General Manager may, at times, reasonably require
Leica Camera Inc. Support
- Available to provide support for any other Leica Camera Inc. requirement. Potentially including consumer trade shows, other location support, and special projects
- In store / via phone / via web
- Maintain regular contact with key store customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Positively interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
Send your application via email to Nicole Tirri