Leica Camera is pleased to announce a mail-in promotion for the Leica X2 (catalog #18-450 & 18-452). With every purchase of a brand new Leica X2, customers will receive the English version of the ‘Ninety Nine Years’ publication. The mail-in promotion gives Leica Stores, Boutiques and Dealers in the United States and Canada another tool to further promote the Leica X2 with this popular publication that captures the intensely emotive and legendary images that have been a part of our lives for almost a century. The publication directs an emotional spotlight on 99 years of passion and enthusiasm for a small camera developed by Oskar Barnack in 1913/14.
The ‘Ninety Nine Years’ also gives readers an insight on how Leica is different and continues to call the photographic and intellectual shots. Made in Germany, the Leica X2 which is available in black or silver fits into the mold of ‘different’ for compact cameras in terms of design, technology and user friendly features.
The Leica X2 Mail-In Promotion starts on September 1, 2013 and runs through October 15, 2013. This promotion is not valid for the Leica X a la carte program or the Leica X Vario. To receive a copy of ‘Ninety Nine Years’, a customer can mail-in a copy of the promotion form, warranty card & copy of sales receipt to Leica Camera Inc.
Terms & Conditions of the Leica X 2 Mail-In Promotion:
- The Leica X 2 Mail-In Promotion is only valid for brand new Leica X2 cameras imported by Leica Camera Inc. and sold through Leica Stores, Boutiques & Dealers in the United States and Canada.
- This Mail-In Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.
- No other form of payment or substitution will be made by Leica Camera Inc.
- The ‘Ninety Nine Years’ publication will be shipped to the name and address (US and Canada only) on the warranty card.
- Leica Camera Inc. will process all mail-in promotions within 6-8 weeks.
- Leica Camera Inc. reserves the right to withdraw, change the terms and conditions of the promotion, etc. at any time.