Graduate from "point-and-shoot" photography to truly "making" images with Leica D-Lux camera at Leica Store DC.
Designed for current owners of the Leica D-Lux compact camera, this workshop combines in-store lecture with a guided hands-on shooting experience that will help ensure that you get the most from your Leica camera. This hands-on workshop explores common mistakes that often prevent photographers from capturing the moment.
Our goal is to move you from “point-and-shoot” photography to truly “making” images in camera.
- Basic features, operation and controls
- Going beyond program mode
- Snapshots to photographs in 10 easy steps
- Short cuts for better landscapes, portraits, close ups
Tuition is $129. Spots are limited to 5.
For more information or to register, visit Leica Akademie USA here.
Leica D-Lux: Inside & Out
- 03/04/2018 - 03/04/2018
- Leica Store Washington DC