201409/15/2014 New lenses for the LEICA T camera system Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents two high-performance lenses for the Leica T camera system at photokina 2014: the Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-T 11–23 mm f/3.5–4.5 ASPH. wide-angle lens and the Leica APO Vario-Elmar-T 55–135 mm f/3.5–4.5 ASPH. telephoto lens.
- 09/15/2014 The iconic LEICA NOCTILUX-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH. and LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH. Leica M-Lenses are now available in silver Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, now offers two of the fastest Leica M-Lenses, the Leica Noctilux-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH. and the Leica Summilux-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH., in an alternative silver anodised finish. The technical specifications of both lenses are identical to those of their serially produced counterparts. Whether in classic black or elegant silver, the two lenses offer exceptional imaging performance and enormous versatility, particularly when shooting in available light.
- 09/15/2014 New generation of the Leica Summarit-M-Lenses with improved performance and new design Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents a new generation of Leica Summarit-M-Lenses. In comparison with the previous models, these new lenses with a maximum aperture of f/2.4 offer improved performance characteristics and new lens design. The range of focal lengths available in the Leica Summarit-M-Lens family remains the same, with 35, 50, 75 and 90 mm. For the first time, they are now available in a choice of black and silver anodised finishes.
- 09/15/2014 The pinnacle of mechanical technology: LEICA M-A The precision tool for lovers of decelerated photography With the Leica M-System, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, is one of the few manufacturers still producing both analogue and digital cameras. In this, the company can draw from decades of experience in the construction of the finest precision-engineered cameras. Now – 60 years after the first Leica M rangefinder camera, the M3, left the factory to significantly change the world of photography – we have chosen the occasion of this anniversary to present a new analogue model: the Leica M-A.
- 09/15/2014 The essence of photography: the LEICA M Edition 60 Special edition for the 60th anniversary of the Leica M rangefinder system This year, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, is celebrating two special anniversaries. At photokina 2014, the focus of the celebrations will not be exclusively on 100 years of Leica photography, but also on the 60th anniversary of the legendary Leica M rangefinder system.
- 09/12/2014 Leica AG announces partnership with Goodwood Revival, 12th-14th September Over the years, many Leica cameras have become coveted collectors' items due to their design, technological innovation or role in history. Classic cars share the same fate. Based on these common values, Leica Camera is delighted to be partnering with Goodwood Revival, September 12 -14th, to capture images of collectors and enthusiasts of classic vehicles as they celebrate their passion.
- 09/11/2014 New: LEICA V-LUX The universal compact camera for travel, wildlife and sports photography With the Leica V-Lux, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents the next generation model of the Leica V-Lux product line. The new digital compact camera combines a high-performance lens, superior imaging qualities and high speed in a compact and handy form. Its Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 9.1–146 mm f/2.8–4 ASPH. super-zoom lens offers an enormously broad spectrum of capabilities from macro to extreme telephoto photography and, in combination with its versatile package of features, makes it the ideal all-round camera to take along wherever you go.
- 09/11/2014 New: LEICA S-E The entry-level model for the Leica S medium-format system With the new Leica S-E, Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, offers an ideal entry-level model for Leica S medium-format system. The camera provides practically all technical advantages of the Leica S (Type 006) and presents an attractive alternative within the Leica S-System. The new colour scheme, with a top deck in anthracite grey paint and a silver anodised shutter speed dial, adds even more to its attraction.
- 09/11/2014 LEICA X – brilliant picture quality made in Germany Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents a further model in the Leica X line: the new Leica X – made in Germany. Featuring a new Leica Summilux 23 mm f/1.7 ASPH. prime lens and a sensor that is particularly large for this camera class, it captures exceptionally brilliant pictures. Its versatility is further expanded by a video function for moving pictures in full-HD quality. Together with an extensive range of setting options and an intuitively simple handling concept, the Leica X unites everything that defines the art of photography in an iconic Leica design statement: the joy of seeing unforgettable moments in a particularly personal way.
New: LEICA S High speed, video recording and optimum image quality – combined with perfect handling
With the Leica S (Type 007), Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents the new top model of the Leica S-System. As a logical development of its predecessors, the new Leica S features a multitude of radically new components – like the Leica CMOS sensor and the Leica Maestro II image processor – and now opens up new dimensions in the field of medium-format photography.