201502/26/2015 New: LEICA M-P ‘Safari’ special edition set in olive green Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents the new Leica M-P ‘Safari’ special edition set. The set contains a Leica M-P digital rangefinder camera in olive green safari-look and a fast Leica Summicron-M 35 mm f/2 ASPH. lens in silver chrome finish.
- 02/25/2015 Anusch Mohadjer joins the company as Global Director Digital at Leica Camera AG Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, is expanding its digital competencies and services portfolio and has strengthened this division with the establishment of the new management function of Global Director Digital.
- 02/24/2015 Special limited edition: LEICA M-P ‘CORRESPONDENT’ SET CREATED BY LENNY KRAVITZ FOR KRAVITZ DESIGN In collaboration with Lenny Kravitz – the musician, actor and designer– Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents a special camera edition set: the LEICA M-P ‘CORRESPONDENT’ BY LENNY KRAVITZ FOR KRAVITZ DESIGN.
- 02/18/2015 Eyes wide open! 100 years of Leica photography Eyes wide open! 100 years of Leica photography – that is the name of the anniversary exhibition celebrating 100 years of Leica photography that will be on view in the Fotografie Forum Frankfurt from 13 March to 31 May 2015.
- 02/10/2015 Die „verbotene Stadt“ in Wünsdorf – Schwarz-Weiß-Fotografie par excellence Die „verbotene Stadt“ in Wünsdorf – Schwarz-Weiß-Fotografie par excellence, so lautet der Titel einer Fotoausstellung, die vom 14. Februar bis zum 27. April 2015 in der Europäischen Akademie Sankelmark in Oeversee (Schleswig-Holstein) zu sehen ist.
- 02/09/2015 Development Team of the Leica Summilux-C Lenses Receives the Scientific and Engineering Award® The development team at CW Sonderoptic GmbH has been honored with the Scientific and Engineering Award® from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the prestigious film industry accolade for technical products and innovations, for the Leica Summilux-C (Cine) lenses.
- 02/02/2015 Frank Offermanns Fills Position of Global Retail Director at Leica Camera AG In the course of its internationalization and transformation strategy for further growth, Leica has restructured its retail division.
- 01/28/2015 Leica Camera AG prepares sales organisation for further growth In the course of the restructuring of its global sales organisation, Leica Camera AG is also reorganising the related management responsibilities for the German market.
- 01/15/2015 Submissions are now being accepted for the ‘Leica Oskar Barnack Award’ competition for 2015 The next round of the ‘Leica Oskar Barnack Award’, the international photographic competition for professional photographers and newcomers to the profession, has begun.
201412/18/2014 New firmware update 1.3 for the Leica T camera system Leica Camera has released a new firmware update for the Leica T (Type 701) camera.