201503/19/2015 Sandra Sczesny appointed Global Director for Marketing and Communications at Leica Camera AG With effect from 1 April, 2015, Sandra Sczesny (44) will be assuming the newly created position of Global Director for Marketing and Communications at Leica Camera AG in Wetzlar.
- 03/09/2015 Flash by Lenny Kravitz The exhibition Flash by Lenny Kravitz celebrated its premiere at the Leica Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 03/06/2015 Leica Camera presents innovative accessories for Leica spotting scopes at IWA in Nuremberg Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents practical accessories for Leica spotting scopes at IWA OutdoorClassics in Nuremberg.
- 03/03/2015 Oliver Kaltner appointed chairman of the Executive Board at Leica Camera AG The Supervisory Board of Leica Camera AG has appointed Oliver Kaltner (46) as the new chairman of the executive board with effect from 1 April 2015.
- 03/03/2015 2015 iF DESIGN AWARD winner: the Leica T scoops the iF Gold Award Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, has received awards for two of its products at this year’s iF DESIGN AWARD ceremony.
- 02/26/2015 New: LEICA M-P ‘Safari’ special edition set in olive green Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents the new Leica M-P ‘Safari’ special edition set. The set contains a Leica M-P digital rangefinder camera in olive green safari-look and a fast Leica Summicron-M 35 mm f/2 ASPH. lens in silver chrome finish.
- 02/25/2015 Anusch Mohadjer joins the company as Global Director Digital at Leica Camera AG Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, is expanding its digital competencies and services portfolio and has strengthened this division with the establishment of the new management function of Global Director Digital.
- 02/24/2015 Special limited edition: LEICA M-P ‘CORRESPONDENT’ SET CREATED BY LENNY KRAVITZ FOR KRAVITZ DESIGN In collaboration with Lenny Kravitz – the musician, actor and designer– Leica Camera AG, Wetzlar, presents a special camera edition set: the LEICA M-P ‘CORRESPONDENT’ BY LENNY KRAVITZ FOR KRAVITZ DESIGN.
- 02/18/2015 Eyes wide open! 100 years of Leica photography Eyes wide open! 100 years of Leica photography – that is the name of the anniversary exhibition celebrating 100 years of Leica photography that will be on view in the Fotografie Forum Frankfurt from 13 March to 31 May 2015.
- 02/10/2015 Die „verbotene Stadt“ in Wünsdorf – Schwarz-Weiß-Fotografie par excellence Die „verbotene Stadt“ in Wünsdorf – Schwarz-Weiß-Fotografie par excellence, so lautet der Titel einer Fotoausstellung, die vom 14. Februar bis zum 27. April 2015 in der Europäischen Akademie Sankelmark in Oeversee (Schleswig-Holstein) zu sehen ist.